“My Pit Bull Udai serves as my Erectile Dysfunction Service Dog. He carries my Viagra medicines and can fetch girlie magazines on command… Pit Bulls are not dangerous because a Pomeranian once killed a baby!”
Believe it or not, Bob’s service dog declaration would be totally legal and have to be honored in the United States!
Occasionally, the Stunt-Pit Operations backfire when the genetics kick in and the owner is defeated…So let’s explore the top Stunt Pit Backfires in history!
1. Bay Area SPCA Trained Therapy Pit Bull “Nettie” In a classic backfire, Anna Klafter's SPCA pencil whipped therapy Pit Bull goes beserk after seeing it's first police horse in Golden Gate Park. Nettie is shot, the police officer is put on the disability rolls and Anna get’s kicked in the face, sustaining a fractured skull. In a bizarre twist of irony, the Taxpayer’s Police Horse; Triple A Andy, has to be retired and is donated to the same SPCA that “pimped” Nettie out onto the public!
Like deceased Bay Area Dog Owners Responsible About Pit Bulls (BADRAP) supporter Darla Napora, Anna doesn’t seem to be active in Pit advocacy anymore….
2. Ruth Teeter’s Prized AKC Staffordshire Terriers Ruth Teeter gets high ranking due to her significant contributions in pioneering Stunt Pitting and modern Pit Advocacy. In July 1987, she paraded her animals around in costumes raising donations for the American Dog Owners Association(ADOA) and had articles published about them.
Her meteoric rise to Pit Bull superstardom was neutered after her Staffies were shot while attacking livestock just a mere 5 months later… The ADOA subsequently disavowed any relationship with her which started the “Blame the Owner” cop out craze.
Ruth is still active in the Staffordshire Club of America and still breeds and sells “WiggleButts”…Only in America!
3. Robert Weller’s PTSD Service Pit Bull “Chummy” In 2009 the noted reporter published this piece about a California* based Pit Bull group suing Evil-Denver to overturn it’s 21 year old Pit Bull ban. Later in 2010, he published another piece describing how he received a humanitarian exemption from Evil-Denver since Chummy served as his PTSD Service Dog…The piece then deteriorates as he rambles on about Chummy attacking him and the Denver taxpayers getting bitten in the ass responding to his 911 call. Robert is Denver’s last known Pit mauling victim…However, Colorado’s Pit Bull mauling victims are routinely life lighted to Denver trauma centers.
Note...*California has sustained 42 Pit Bull fatalities as of this writing. A baby was killed by a Pomeranian there in 2000, so Pit Bull groups feel the need to spread the love around...
4. Steven Woods Stolen Valor Pit Bull “Mimi” When Texas Pit Bull breeder Steven Woods got in trouble for his Pit Bull Mimi attacking a neighbor, he whipped out the disabled veteran, PTSD -Pit Bull Service dog card. Soon pictures of Tu-Tu wearing Mimi were all over the internet and gullible Pit Advocates raised $17, 000 for his legal fight against “The Man”. Woods even had the balls to wear his uniform for his court appearance. Later. the National Guard revealed that Woods had never served in Iraq or Afghanistan, and in fact that he had never deployed anywhere. Even though Woods and the Pit Bull community saved man biting Mimi, she was euthanized after attacking another neighbor 8 months later. This time Woods didn’t show up for court.
In 1991 The Texas Legislature superceded community’s ability to regulate Pit Bulls, thereby by keeping breeders like Woods in business. In the years since, 30 Texans have been killed by Pit Bulls and hundreds have been “merely” horribly mauled. Can I get a good ol’ Texas “BSL Never Works“ Hell Yeah?!?
By the way, you can still purchase a “Free Mimi” T-shirt on line at zazzle.
5. SAR PITs Kris Crawford left a trail of civil fraud judgments all over the Southwestern United States as Pit Bull owners looking for a hero were taken advantage of. Even Pit Bull Superstar Tia Torres was one of her victims:
san diego news 10
Pit Bull Forum Kris Crawford A Fraud
Organized Pit-Idiocy still cites SARPITS/ForPitssake as an example of why we should allow the deaths and maulings continue…but Crawford’s ability to perform SAR work has been euthanized due to her criminal conviction. Pit Grifterin ain’t easy!
6. LAWDOGSUSA…Another oft cited program by Pit Bull advocates, LAWDOGS has been defunct due to lack of funding and interest since 2006... About the time the Founder’s brazen, yet truthful comments about Pit Bull breeding hit the press, funding from “BIG PIT BULL” seemed to dry up:
“It's not sensible to get an animal bred for bringing a 2,000-pound bull to its knees and say I'm going to treat this like a soft-mouth Labrador," says Jessup, the former animal-control officer. She blames novice owners, as much as actual criminals, for bringing the breed into disrepute. "It's a capable animal, and it's got to be treated as such." When we first got pit bulls in, they were always friendly. They were always nice dogs," says Diane Jessup, a former animal-control officer in Olympia. Jessup has raised many pit bulls and written several books about them. "I will say now, in the last five years, 50 percent of the dogs are fearful, fear-biters with horribly unsound temperaments."Meanwhile, Police Departments continue to pay top dollar for Belgian Malinois and Law Enforcement has to shoot hundreds of Pit Bulls annually in the United States. Play find the Pit Bull in this AKC dog trainer intelligence survey to find out why: http://www.petrix.com/dogint/27-39.html
Hint: Drill way down the list and use the AKC alias “American” Staffordshire Terrier
7. James Greible’s Victory “Bitt Bull” Mercedes…James does all the work here on this one in his bragging on PitNutter.org, his comments are left intact and in their shining Pit-Nutter glory:
“I have a pitt bull service dog that i self trained to pull my wheelchair as i can not walk that far too many back problems the school system here seams to think pitt bull's CAN NEVER BE OR WILL NEVER BE SERVICE ANIMALS well i proved them wrong when i went on to 6:00 news the school thought they could tell me i couldn't bring her on campus well they got told i could SHE IS BY LAW A SERVICE DOG EVEN THOUGH SHE'S NOT REGISTARED (there ain't one required nor can you obtain a certifiedservice animal certificate from the government) when i got mercedes it was cause she was loving and kind and great with kids and other animals but it was to pull my wheelchair and those other things were just a plus training half done but i didn't think of all the crap i'd get for choosing a pitt bull and her bread wasn't even a factor when we got her it was her.SO TO ALL THOSE OUT THER ONE MORE VICTORY FOR BITT BULL'S and if you go to channel 13 KTNV UNDER YOU ASK WE INVESTIGATE CLICK PITT BULL'S AND THE CCSD THERE WILL BE MY STORY TELL ME WHAT YOU THINKThen the rest of the story comes out…
CCSD later sent Action News a statement admitting the district was wrong about the need for certification, but claiming James was wrong, too. A spokesman said James did not notify the school prior to bringing the dog on campus. The statement also said the dog was observed chasing children while she was leashed, and that James made a threat to set her loose on the custodian. School police are investigating that alleged threat, but CCSD now says James can take his service dog to Wengert if he keeps her under control.
Read more: www.pitbull-chat.com
“BITT BULLS“…You really can’t make this stuff up!…. Can we all agree that if you can’t spell Pit Bull, you shouldn’t be legally able to own one, much less designate it as a Service Dog?!?
8. Garfield, Colorado-Pit Bull “Bite Education” Dogs; Animal Control Officer-Nutter Aimee Chapelle establishes one of the first known bite prevention school programs using Pit Bulls to educate...err, indoctrinate children...She is on her way to Pit Bull Superstardom after getting this fabulous PR piece published:
Then in 2006 the program is muzzled after one of her Pit Bulls defeats her fence and attacks a neighborhood child! http://www.postindependent.com/article/20061226/VALLEYNEWS/112260030
Have the Pit Nutters infiltrated your Animal Control Department? Better check….
9. Pit Grifting Operation/Autism Service Pit "Toby" Kelly Nolan stages an Oscar Winning performance for the media, lamenting that her daughter’s autism Service Pit Bull “Toby” was abducted by a pit hating, blonde woman and killed with a baseball bat.
Once again, gullible Pit Nutters rally and begin raising thousands of dollars in donations for their new media hero. Later, the police investigation reveals Toby ran off and was actually hit by a car…. Nolan and her partner are subsequently arrested on drug and Stolen Property charges after inviting police into their home for the Pit Griftering operation. Unfortunately, they were not billed for the fraudulent investigation costs to the taxpayers.
Again, Pit Grifterin’ ain’t easy!…
10. Linda Forney-“Exposure” Stunt Pit “Snoopy” …Grandma Rose Forney volunteered at the City Public library and would take her Pit Bull with her to expose as many people as she could to Pit Bulls for the “Great Struggle“. All was well until Snoopy bit a resident in the face. Now the City of Maul-lala is being sued for $158,000.
Now I can’t get that stupid song “Hang on Snoopy, Snoopy hang on” out of my head, Dammit!
11. Marc Langevin’s PTSD Service Dog “Princess” attacks a neighbor walking her dog and severely bites both of them…Langevin expresses bewilderment as to why his fighting breed dog was “triggered” at the sight of another dog.
I don’t get it. …What’s with all the Pit Bull PTSD service dogs?!? Do they help the owner by making the rest of the world seem safer?
12. San Francisco, Unnamed “Depression” Service Pit…In 2002, when landlord Guy Lowe’s Nutter tenant tried forcing him to accept her “Depression” Stunt Pit as a service dog and he refuses, she gets uppity, forces a court battle, then gets mauled in Federal Court:
Issuing one of the first court verdicts to weigh a conflict between the right of a legally disabled person to keep a companion animal and the duty of landlords to protect tenants from dangerous dogs, U.S. District Judge William Alsup ruled on August 8, 2002 that the San Francisco landlord of Guy Lowe, 38, met the requirements of federal law and the California Fair Employment and Housing Commission by allowing legally disabled persons to keep small dogs, and that Lowe, whose claimed disability is severe depression, acted unreasonably in demanding to keep a pit bull terrier. "The potentially catastrophic consequences of a pit bull attack must be considered, even if the risk of that attack is remote," Judge Alsup wrote.
Since Judge Alsup's ruling, 22 Californians have been mauled to death by Pit Bulls, but a Pomeranian killed a baby there in 2000...
13. ATTS Testing and subsidized Good Canine Citizen Certifications: Pencil whipped GCC Certifications and ATTS testing are a low cost way to to generate an army of “certified” stunt pits that can be cited to support the “It’s the Owner” defense. An examination Pit Nutter mothership Animal Farm Foundation’s 2009 Tax return reveals that they subsidized Pit Bull rescues and humane groups to produce roughly 100 Good Canine Certifications (GCC) to the tune of $150 each…A nice little tax free subsidy to the dog trainers pencil-whipping..err…“certifying” the animals…No wonder dog trainers love Pit Bulls!
Then you have the American Temperament Test Society Test….The abuse of the test for advocacy purposes is exposed here: The TRUTH About Pit Bulls
Ironically, the two breeds that use the test the most are Pit Bulls and Rottweilers which have pumped through over 7000 dogs to the tune of $25 each. Unfortunately, breeders from those communities have produced dogs which have killed over 430 Americans, so ATTS testing rates seem to be inversely proportional to public safety….For breed clubs, pumping dogs through testing is easy, while apparently, breeding and selling safe dogs is nearly impossible….
Former head of the AVMA and now head Nutter at Texas A&M Dr Bonnie Beaver summed it up best about Temperament Testing when she was responsible for the AVMA’s insurance program:
The AVMA warns veterinarians to be careful about supplying behavioural evaluations of dogs for insurance purposes.
"It's risky for veterinarians," said Dr. Beaver, explaining that there are many situations in which a dog may behave aggressively, and temperament tests can't rule out the possibility of aggression. "You don't have temperament tests that can identify all possibilities."
Yes Bonnie, temperament testing IS way too risky for vets…So let’s leave it to the Pit Nutters!
SUPER STUNT-PIT HONORABLE MENTION:
International wanted fugitive Mormon kidnapping-Raper Joyce Mckinney clones her Service Pit “Booger“ in South Korea …Joyce claims Booger actually did laundry and answered the phone. Her Pit-lunacy of near-Biblical proportions can be witnessed here:
** DISCLAIMER…EXCEPT FOR BAGHDAD BOB, I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!
Additionally, VINTAGE'S TOP PIT BULL AVIATION MOMENTS may be viewed at americasdog.blogspot.com