kern county will be making their decision on thursday. it seems the immediate road ahead will be one of disappointment for TORRES. i suspect that she will attempt to meet and even exceed the criteria put forth by animal control. i do not see any way to get around the issues expressed by the kern county sheriff, although i am sure she will try.
questions for tia
1) why is your name not on any of your properties?
2) why does your website say you have 113 dogs available for adoption, yet you told kern county you are down to 50?
3) what happened to those dogs?
4) will you no longer be promoting yourself as the country's largest pit bull rescue?
5) who is your insurance carrier? who's name is on the policy?
6) why would a savvy businesswoman purchase a property for commercial use in a residential area without first securing the conditional use permit?
7) why was AJ's wrecked motorcycle at the house next door with a stolen motorcycle belonging to "another parolee"?
8) given the past criminal activity on the agua dulce property, what steps have you taken to better supervise your parolees?
9) why haven't you been filing the proper forms with the IRS?
and finally, inquiring minds really want to know, how do you explain your shift in pit bull history facts?
feel free to post your questions here.